Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

VanillaCommentReplies.

sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I was just checking the github repositroy for addons and found VanillaCommentReplies https://github.com/vanillaforums/Addons/tree/master/plugins/VanillaCommentReplies
is it still under development because i cant get it working for 2.0.18.1

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Oh man, that plugin is so very old and I don't think we'll be updating it. Although inline comment replies are a nice feature, they also cause a tonne of issues with optimization and ux.

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Oh man, that plugin is so very old and I don't think we'll be updating it. Although inline comment replies are a nice feature, they also cause a tonne of issues with optimization and ux.

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

also Todd for me the vanillicons doesnot seem to work - when a new user registers. it doesnot put any PHOTO link into the database. any suggestions how to get it working?
    fyi - i earlier had GRAVATAR - but it didnot work - and then i disabled it and removed the directory fully from my installation and activated the VANILLICONS but still the database shows empty field for PHOTO in user table.
    Thanks

There was an error rendering this rich post.