Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Mobile site stopped working (error info attached)

edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I have been setting up Vanilla and have not had many issues till now.
The mobile site has been working just fine and just stopped working for no reason that I can see.
I removed all changes and reverted back to where it was working and still it is not working.

I've tried adding the option below from another post with no change.

$Configuration['Garden']['MobileTheme'] = 'Default';

I have also tried changing the permissions on the cache folder with no luck.

Tried disabling all Plugins and still no change.

I can't find what I need to do with the debug information attached.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Look at your image in the place called ViewPaths. These are the locations that the site is searching for all.php. Look for that file and make sure it is readable by the web server.

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Look at your image in the place called ViewPaths. These are the locations that the site is searching for all.php. Look for that file and make sure it is readable by the web server.

• edited December 2011

Thank you Todd!

So that others can benefit.

I had forgotten that I had previously copied the 'categories' folder from 'applications/vanilla/views' to the 'themes/DarkMist/views' folder.

Only I didn't realize that I had not copied it but moved it.

The error is exactly as Todd pointed out. The files where not readable because they were not there.

I moved the folder back and now all is well.

Thanks again :)