Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Embedded forum doesn't fit length wise.

I have an embedded forum in my wp site, but the problem is I can't see all posts when there are more than 7-8 posts. The whole top forum panel disappears and I have to start selecting texts in posts and go up, in order for the top panel to show. And to go down and see the last post I have to select text and go downwards. The forum just gets too big when there are 7-8 posts, but there's no way to navigate up and down using a scroll list, there is none. I've deactivated all widgets and even the footer to see if that solved the problem but I'm afraid not.

Does anyone have an idea?

Best Answer

• Options
    aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

The height of the page in which you have embedded your vanilla forum is too less. Try 100% height with minimum-height property in CSS for original source page.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• Options
    aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

The height of the page in which you have embedded your vanilla forum is too less. Try 100% height with minimum-height property in CSS for original source page.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

Sounds like a solution to the problem, only I'm not really CSS proficient - where would I find these height properties, in style.css or does the individual pages' CSS code belong somewhere else? I'm really new to this (using a wysiwyg-tool in wp and not working in CSS yet) so please excuse my newbie questions.