Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Section problem?

bh8vnbh8vn
edited December 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I have a problem when i go to the Section part on the admin site menu
Here is the report:

Fatal Error in SectionModel.xGetNodes();

The "SectionModel" object does not have a "xGetNodes" method.

The error occurred on or near: /home/bhvn/public_html/muaban/library/core/class.pluggable.php

167:       // Make sure that $ActualMethodName exists before continuing:
168:       if (!method_exists($this, $ActualMethodName)) {
169:          // Make sure that a plugin is not handling the call
170:          if (!Gdn::PluginManager()->HasNewMethod($this->ClassName, $ReferenceMethodName))
171:             trigger_error(ErrorMessage('The "' . $this->ClassName . '" object does not have a "' . $ActualMethodName . '" method.', $this->ClassName, $ActualMethodName), E_USER_ERROR);
172:       }
173: 
174:       // Make sure the arguments get passed in the same way whether firing a custom event or a magic one.
175:       $this->EventArguments = $Arguments;

Need Help?

If you are a user of this website, you can report this message to a website administrator.

If you are an administrator of this website, you can get help at the Vanilla Community Forums.

Additional information for support personnel:

Application: Vanilla
Application Version: 2.0.18.1
PHP Version: 5.2.17
Operating System: Linux
Server Software: LiteSpeed
Referer: http://bh8.vn/muaban/candy/chunk/update
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/16.0.912.63 Safari/535.7
Request Uri: /muaban/candy/section/tree

Thanks for your support and sorry for my bad english, i'm from vietnam ^_^

I have the same error when i click add pages Didn't know it's use, maybe I must uninstall it @_@

Best Answer

Answers