HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Individual Theme

clethrillclethrill ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Feedback

Theme by me, all in rgba, so background picture can be changed to suit your site.

Comments

• It's really nice, I downloaded it and learn some about coding :D

• bh8vn said:
    It's really nice, I downloaded it and learn some about coding :D

Merci Beaucoup

• Great looking theme.
    Have downloaded it and I am now using it on www.coventalk.com
    Works very well in chrome and firefox.
    Not sure how to change the background image, but will look into that, then agin quite happy with the default image, so all is good.
    Thank you, and great job.

• Thank you, I have noticed a couple of bugs from looking at your site, I will work on them quickly. Also to change the theme, simply place the background image you want into

/{VanillaDir}/themes/individual/design

then in that same folder open up custom.css and right at the top (line 8) there is this:

background: url('background.gif') repeat top center fixed;

change 'background.gif' to the name of the background image that you just put in the folder.

The theme comes with two other images that tickle my fancy, they are already in there.

• talaysentalaysen New
    edited March 2012

Some display issues with IE9, particularly the gray background 'bubbles' behind the menu items and main section.

Screenshot IE9
    Screenshot Firefox

Was wondering if you had any suggestions for that. I love the theme, and I'm looking forward to using it, but need it to be atleast partially functional for IE.
    I'd just as soon people not use IE for my site, but many of the users are younger kids that can't easily switch browsers. :\

• @talaysen

Interesting... I cannot replicate it on my IE9, it shows up all fine. Maybe it is the previewing of it? not sure why that would make a difference

• jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭

talaysen said:
    Some display issues with IE9, particularly the gray background 'bubbles' behind the menu items and main section.

Screenshot IE9
    Screenshot Firefox

Was wondering if you had any suggestions for that. I love the theme, and I'm looking forward to using it, but need it to be atleast partially functional for IE.
    I'd just as soon people not use IE for my site, but many of the users are younger kids that can't easily switch browsers. :\

From that screenshot it looks like your IE9 "Compatibility Mode" might be on, which means it's rendering as if it's IE7. Try turning that mode off, it's that torn paper icon in the address bar.

• "Compatibility Mode"

hehe