Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Future Releases With Less CSS?

RonRon New
edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Just a random question. But what's the chances of LessCSS integration in a future vanilla release or even possibly a tutorial/how-to guide.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

LessCSS support would be a great plugin idea, but I'm not sure we'll support it specifically. I personally love less and can picture using it for myself, but I can also see it completely confusing a bunch of people and causing a tonne of support.

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

LessCSS support would be a great plugin idea, but I'm not sure we'll support it specifically. I personally love less and can picture using it for myself, but I can also see it completely confusing a bunch of people and causing a tonne of support.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Goto themeforest search for vanilla themes, one of the authors there uses lesscss

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Thank you. @Todd and yes @422 I am currently using their theme. I figured it would be a good addition to Vanilla, integrated into a plugin.

• 422422 Developer MVP

I tinkered with it but gave up lol.

I should start playing with it again.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• This is very interesting. its like css but allows me to use variables? do i need to know php or anything?