We are currently upgrading the infrastructure of the .org community. We appreciate your patience as some features may be disabled or not working temporarily. More details here
Vanilla 220.127.116.11 Released
This discussion is related to the Vanilla
This release fixes a security hole in Vanilla that can leave your forum open to XSS attacks. There are also a couple of other minor fixes included with this release. We strongly recommend updating to this version of Vanilla.
- 2012-03-26 Partially fix #1330 by checking the format field on models.
- 2011-09-28 Fixed canonical url in /categories/*.
- 2012-03-16 Fixed canonical url bug when looking at a category.
If you are running Vanilla 2.0.18+ and want the files to fix the security hole you can do the following:
- Download Vanilla 18.104.22.168
- Replace the following files on your site:
1 · ·