Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Questions

XarcellXarcell North Carolina
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I got vanilla installed and begun working on a theme. I realized that what the site has here, is quite different from what I'm using.

For example: "The Badges", "My Profile Module", and "In This Discussion".

I also noticed the profile page is alot different. Is this site using a different version versus what is download-able?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

I missed the questions ?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

Is this site using a different version versus what is download-able?

Where can I get "badges" plugin, "in this discussion", and "my profile" plugin? The "who's online" plugin shows avatars, but the who's online plugin that comes with vanilla doesn't have that option.

Also, what about the pop-up alerts and "draft saved" features? How can I get my hands on those?

• Options
    SheilaSheila ✭✭
    edited July 2012

Xarcell said:
    Is this site using a different version versus what is download-able?

Yes.

Where can I get "badges" plugin,

The Badges are not available with the Open source version.

"in this discussion",

That is included with the core package.

and "my profile" plugin?

I don't actually think that either of the Profile addons are in use but I might be wrong.

The "who's online" plugin shows avatars, but the who's online plugin that comes with vanilla >doesn't have that option.

That's probably the Pro version. More info in plugin related discussions.

Also, what about the pop-up alerts and "draft saved" features? How can I get my hands on those?

They are also in a core, I believe. You can adjust your profile notification settings (email and popup) in your user profile.

Hope this helps!

• Options

That really sucks that badges & reactions are not available. I wouldn't ever do vanilla hosting because I feel it's way to expensive for what I need.

I wish vanilla would include it in the core package, or at least allow user's to purchase it separately.

I don't see a "Who's Online PRO". Just a "Who's Online"...

Thanks.