Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

My Vanila forum not shown in wordpress page

edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I recently install vanila forum in this directory
Then i installed my Vanila forum official wordpress plugin...then i follow steps given in that plugin to embed vanila forum to my wordpress page..here is the page i used to embed.
But can't see any vanila forum on this page???
What is the reason..?

Comments

• there is nothing remotely to do with the embed on that page, you just have a holding page. If you are using a holding page plugin, then chances are you are not viewing any pages. I type anything for uri and I still get the page.

You need to set up a development environment to work with, since your site is not live yet.

grep is your friend.

• x00 said:
    there is nothing remotely to do with the embed on that page, you just have a holding page. If you are using a holding page plugin, then chances are you are not viewing any pages. I type anything for uri and I still get the page.

You need to set up a development environment to work with, since your site is not live yet.

Now my site is live..please check now and give me an answer.....

• Mate like I said you have a holding page on every page. I'm not wasting my time with stuff like this, get your act together.

Try and make any page. As long as the coming soon plugin is enabled. This is not a vanilla specific question.

grep is your friend.