Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

incompatible?

RajioRajio
edited August 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I'm trying to use this. I get this error;

The addon could not be enabled because it generated a fatal error:

Ignore is missing the following requirement(s): Vanilla 2.1a.

:/

Is there a version that will work with Version 2.0.18.4?

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2012

are you sure you tried this plugin or did you try ignore.

me thinks you got to get your plugins straight.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2012

You probably installed "ignore" plugin which is incompatible with Vanilla 2.0.18.4 and different features.

but since you posted under the wrong plugin, I thought I would upgrade this plugin IgnoreUser so it is cross-compatible.

But "IgnoreUser" plugin is compatible with vanilla 2.0.18.4 and vanilla 2.1

If you are using 2.1 you have the choice of both plugins. Each slightly different but both provide an ability to ignore a user.

Try them both and see which one you like better.doesn't matter to me.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Yikes. Possibly. I'll bump if trying this fails me.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2012

@Rajio - I'm beginning to wonder if you are a spammer

@underdog - the discussion and first message refers to the wrong plugin and should be placed in the appropriate place.

possibly with title change.

"Ignore plugin is written for Vaniila 2.1 read the requirements."

• peregrine said:
    @underdog - the discussion and first message refers to the wrong plugin and should be placed in the appropriate place.

Can't fix that yet, no permissions, sorry.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• peregrine said:

what? why?!

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2012

Rajio said:

peregrine said:

what? why?!

Yikes. Possibly. I'll bump if trying this fails me.

perhaps my misunderstanding. because you keep bumping a message that says incompatible for the wrong plugin, which confuses people, without posting that you did indeed make a mistake. And that everything works as stated for this IgnoreUser plugin.

• Yeah its all a conspiracy against your plugin. I work for the big PHP cabal.

• Rajio said:
    Yeah its all a conspiracy against your plugin. I work for the big PHP cabal.

@Rajio

I feel like I'm wasting my time here. Do what you want.

If you don't want to admit that your statement was wrong and the plugin does indeed work. - then my problem for interacting with you and expecting you to clear up the confusion. If it doesn't work let me know. Right now you have cast a shadow of doubt. But you will not get anymore responses from me ever, if you don't clear it up.