Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What plug-in is this

edited September 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Can someone help me with what plug-in the above image is in the reb box?

Thanks
William

Tagged:

Comments

• fh111fh111 Vanilla Padawan ✭✭

It's called 'Reactions and is not released to public.

If I understood right it will be when 2.1 is released?

• @fh111 said:
    It's called 'Reactions and is not released to public.

If I understood right it will be when 2.1 is released?

Thanks for the info, i saw a few other plug-in's that only work with 2.1, but i haven't been able to find 2.1 for download so i'm a bit confused as to when thats going to be released.

• @BadBoyBill 2.1 is still in development. I think it's on track to be released fairly shortly, but I'm not positive on that. If you really want the pre-release version, you should be able to get it from https://github.com/vanillaforums .

• So another question i have it how do you get the thread views, post number to the right of the title(on this site they are blue boxes).

• voting plugin

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Looks way too col. Made available to users too would be even cooler.

• fh111fh111 Vanilla Padawan ✭✭

it is available, you just have to style it

• Does't look like voting at all. Plus from what I see this from vanilla it's available on profiles too and it's coupled with some badge reward plugin...

• #
    BadBoyBillBadBoyBill newb
    September 7

So another question i have it how do you get the thread views, post number to the right of the title(on this site they are blue boxes).
    cnick
    Flag

peregrine
    September 7

voting plugin

well my response was to BadBoyBillBadBoyBill

if you read threads in order.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.