HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

do you have screenshot for this?

im not sure what this one look like and how to implement . can upload an screenshot ?

Comments

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

If I may add to kasperisager's great link :

** (this step is required for Android support, android ignores the non-pre-composed version):**

create 3 different sized versions of your site icon, in the .png format:

a 57x57 pixel version named: touch-icon-iphone-precomposed.png
    a 72x72 pixel version named: apple-touch-icon-72x72-precomposed.png
    a 114x114 pixel version named: apple-touch-icon-114x114-precomposed.png

http://theksmith.com/technology/howto-website-icons-browsersdevices-favicon-apple-touch-icon-etc/

• Options

That's nice.

I've had no problem adding the icon for the iPhone. I've created the icons in the other sizes for the android, and manually uploaded them to the same folder as the icon the add-on uploaded. How do I actually enable the new icons?

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited March 2013

once they are in your theme folder, not in the images folder of the theme, it has to be in the theme folder and or or in your root folder or if you use a plugin for tags then where it specifies, and or you can add the meta data in the < head > here are some examples of how to do it..

< meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0;" >

< !-- For iPhone 4 with high-resolution Retina display: -- >

< !-- For non-Retina iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android 2.1+ devices: -- >
    < link rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed" href="/img/touch/l/apple-touch-icon.png" >
    < !-- For nokia devices: -- >
    < link rel="shortcut icon" href="/img/touch/apple-touch-icon.png" >

< meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes" >
    < meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black" >