Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla 2.1b1 what is the problem ??

ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭

i download Vanilla 2.1b1 from here https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/tree/release/2.1b1

but site run like this. what is the problem ??

eee.jpg 102.3K

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@Chanux

I think one solution to this was to not have any other instances of Vanilla running in your browser.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

are you sure applications/dashboard/design/admin.css is being read?

check the .css files being used in your browser when you go to the dashboard.

also try setting this in conf/config.php

$Configuration['DebugAssets'] = FALSE;

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

One possibility is that you are not running the latest version of PHP, which is currently needed by the beta to run properly.

• Options
    ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭

Thanx all.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited December 2012

@DirtyDog said:
    One possibility is that you are not running the latest version of PHP, which is currently needed by the beta to run properly.

No, the latest version is 5.4. The beta currently needs 5.3, which was released in 2009 and is the oldest version that PHP itself still supports with patches. By supporting 5.2 (our goal by the end of beta), we're reaching back to folks who haven't updated their servers since 2006.

If we could just jump to 5.4 I think all the developers would be mighty pleased. :p