Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to fix facebook error login

My website is http://forum.komikhentai.com

there is an error at facebook login,,

something says like this

"SECURITY WARNING: Sharing the above URL with anyone is the same as sharing your Facebook password with them - it will give them access to your Facebook account. Despite what you may have been promised, you will not receive cash, a gift card, or free airline tickets in exchange for this URL."

How to fix this, I need your help

Thanks

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited December 2012

That is something very strange indeed , that text got inserted there reminds me of fake login forms... you should delete the Facebook API and reinstall a new one.

Filename in question is permissions.request

• SECURITY WARNING: Sharing the above URL with anyone is the same as sharing your Facebook password with them - it will give them access to your Facebook account. Despite what you may have been promised, you will not receive cash, a gift card, or free airline tickets in exchange for this URL
    what can i do about this and how do i fix it grrrrrrrrrrr

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@misskim

This is being sent out via Facebook. Looks like your site has been blacklisted by Facebook.

I would suggest you file a report with them.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.