Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wordpress Registration & Login

I am wondering how I can streamline things. I have Wordpress and Vanilla tied together very solid, but it still forces users to do a few redundant things. I use Wordpress on the user accounts so they can do things like track purchases, make blog posts, manage their newsletter preferences, etc. and then of course Vanilla is the forums. Most users will only use the forum, or will use it 98% of the time, so it makes the most sense that when a user registers it is as streamlined as possible. I want to integrate it more deeply into the initial registration page (on WP) and I want to make the login go directly into WP. I have a login button in a few places outside of Vanilla, and I'd like to make it log you into both.

Are these things possible? (Without a lot of hammering, I guess) I don't mind a little work, just not sure where to start.. :)

Comments