Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

A way to remove timespamp?

Hi, I was wondering is there a way to completely remove the timespamp from the shouts?

Comments

• I will release an update with that option and update this post once it's done!

• Oh, that's even better than i could hope for. Thank you. ;)

• Hey there and sorry for not doing anything for so long!
    There current version in my git repo features an option to disable the timestamp now.
    I will add some more features before I upload it as a new version, so for now can you git it here:
    http://git.schwalb.cc/Van2Shout/
    Tell me if anything's not working properly ;)

• -- Published - just download it from vf.org

• @caerostris said:
    -- Published - just download it from vf.org

Hi!

First, i dont talk nice english! But that comunity have a great job really thanks for that! And sorry once more for my poor english.

Well, the last version dont work fine in my forum... I deleted 1.3 and install 1.4 but when i talk in chat box, dont show messages text... Only can display old chat logs.

Only me, have this problem? Thanks!!

• Hi, problem fixed. I deleted GDN_Shoutbox table in SQL Data base and now chat run nice :)

I think is possible a "overload" bug? Again, sorry for my english :((((

• KonquetKonquet ✭✭
    edited February 2013

Hey @caerostris i found some bugs in u plugin but i dont know how to tell u for fixed in english :S

PM me when u read this pls and i try to explain in spanish or i talk with 1 friend for translated to u :=)

• Hey Konquet, and thanks for posting your fix! I thought about adding a line of code to the install section that automatically drops the old table, but didn't want to delete anything without asking for confirmation...
    I will send you a PM, I'm sure you'll be able to tell me about the bugs :)

• I reply u PM Now! :))

• Ey! @caerostris i remember 1 new bug now! :)

I used danca theme now but with main default vanilla theme, i have the same bug. Well in the top header, we have "panel, PM Box, Sing up, Activity, Discussions and log out" Ok? Well, when i add "memberlistenchanced" for example, this push "Members" in headed, near others options and drop "Log out" 1 line more botton/low.

Well this, make Van2shout bug and u can writing but the panel chat is "off" disable, cant read old discussions.

if u need 1 capture for see this, tell me and i up.

Best regards guy!

\O/ dont hate me! /hug

• Hey Konquet, and please excuse the late reply! A screenshot would be most appreciated, it would be great if you could send it by pm :)

• i send u 1 pm @caerostris