Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.1b1 Need to re-index theme cache, Need to re-index plugin cache, Debug ?

vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
edited April 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I get these messages back from Debug, not sure what they mean anyone else get these?

Need to re-index theme cache

Need to re-index plugin cache

Best Answers

Answers

• I haven't seen those messages.

• perhaps they are just informational

• and also may be related to a caching plugin if you have one.

• sorry, all I've got is a red herring probably. how hungry are you?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited April 2013

For one I was not aware that themes and plugins had a cache of their own. Beside the Filecache cache. According to my research re-indexing amounts to empty the cache. But it does not help the messages remain to re-index.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

can someone answer this so I don't have to see the notification?

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I have just started to go through my new setup forum. The first thing i see is this. Any Ideas ??
    Info Need to re-index theme cache
    Info Need to re-index plugin cache
    Notice Undefined offset: 1
    /home3/han/public_html/isaanexpats/plugins/IndexDiscussionImage/class.indexdiscussionimage.plugin.php line 43.
    /home3/han/public_html/isaanexpats/plugins/IndexDiscussionImage/class.indexdiscussionimage.plugin.php line 29.
    /home3/han/public_html/isaanexpats/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php line 705.
    /home3/han/public_html/isaanexpats/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php line 638.

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I got this one many posts,
    /home3/han/public_html/isaanexpats/plugins/IndexDiscussionImage/class.indexdiscussionimage.plugin.php on line 43
    I disabled IndexDiscussionImage and all ok pity i liked that plugin.