HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

250 Answers Badge bugged on VanillaForums.org

hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I just got the 250 Answers badge... and I had just hit 250 comments.

If this is intended behavior, I contend it is confusing.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

Comments

• Neh, the 250 comments have nothing to do with the 250 answers, as far as I can see. It's probably if there is a question and your response (comment) answered the question (and the user, opening poster clicked 'this answered my question') at some point you will get this beautiful badge.
    You've earned it!

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Time to sit back and rest on my laurels. :D

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

but do you have the 25 answers badge? don't sit back just yet.

http://vanillaforums.org/badge/answer-25 :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I am still wondering where the 25 answer badge is? The order I got them is funny, first the 250 then the 5 then the 1 lol Guess it is retroactive ?

I think only peregrine has the 25 ;)

• I'm still waiting for the 100 answers badge and the 1000 awesome badge and my t-shirt.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

@UnderDog said:
    Neh, the 250 comments have nothing to do with the 250 answers, as far as I can see. It's probably if there is a question and your response (comment) answered the question (and the user, opening poster clicked 'this answered my question') at some point you will get this beautiful badge.

You've earned it!

@hgtonight certainly has:

@hgtonight is becoming a force on the forum (or as some would say "furniture")

but the whole answer badge thing is buggy for the 250's
    but I don't care - I've got the 25 answer badge.