Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

New Discussions Posted to Wordpress

In my company we run WP as a news feed. We're incorporating Vanilla for a community forum, and have connected it to our WP via jsconnect so they have the same username and password to login to each. I'm wondering if there is an addon that I can use so that when an Admin posts a new discussion in Vanilla, it also posts (the title, or the title and a few lines from the content) as a new post on WP. Any ideas?

Comments

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited May 2013

Are you looking to have all discussions posted to WP or are you looking to have only certain discussions based on a criteria posted to WP? When the discussion does get posted to WordPress, will it link to the discussion on Vanilla?

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Any discussion posted by an Admin (or posted by admin & marked as announcement) and yes the idea would be to link the new WP post to the new discussion.

• Anyone?