HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

MY TIMELINE IN VANILLA FORUMS

mega6382mega6382 Ultimate Programmer ✭✭

HI,

This is my second year here in 'vanilla forums'. Before 'Vanilla 2' I was working in 'Lussumo Vanilla 1'. I got to know about 'lussumo' from 'games forums' called 'SPLODER FORUMS'. The kids there wanted to make there own forums. So I became volunteer. And I made more than 25 forums for them. Half of the forums were created in 'Lussumo Vanilla 1' and half were created in 'Vanilla 2'. And when I joined Vanilla community. My age was 13 years. And Now I am 15. And Now I am working in 'SKYLITE COMMUNICATION' as an 'assistant manager' of 'WEB DEVELOPMENT department'. I created two themes for 'Vanilla' 1 for 'Vanilla 2' and other for 'lussumo Vanilla 1'. When SubJunk was working on 'Vanilla1Forums'. I asked 'Todd' and 'Subjunk' to add me in that project but they didn't accepted the request. After that I left 'Vanilla Community' for long time and this year I came back. I have worked alot in 'Lussumo Vanilla 1'. I just love 'Vanilla' it is a 'Labor Of Love' and I Love you guys too.