Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Statistics Don't Update After Import (from Vanilla)

I had backed up a Vanilla forum that I was using on localhost to play around with, and imported it into another installation of 2.0.18. (They were the same version.) After I imported using the Dashboard UI, my statistics propagated, but very strangely. It showed the duration of time for which the old forum was alive until present, but shows as NO users, no posts, no comments. The Application ID had pre-filled itself, so I am worried that it somehow got mixed up between the old localhost forum and the current forum.

We have been testing the forum, so I have at least 10 users, and multiple comments, discussions, and pageviews, yet none of them show up. Under statistics on the main dashboard page, I get the dreaded "The graph shown represents incomplete data. It is missing records from the beginning and from the end."

I've looked around here, and there doesn't seem to have been a solution found for a problem exactly like mine. Anyone have any clue? (I have both $Configuration['Garden']['Analytics']['AllowLocal'] = TRUE; , and $Configuration['Garden']['Analytics']['Enabled'] = TRUE;)

Tagged: