Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Internet Explorer 10?

Some users who use IE10 have reported that it is not auto updating for them and they have to manually refresh the page to see the new chats.

Is there a quick fix to get it to working for IE?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hey Flappers,
    I'm currently on vacation and have a really poor internet connection, but I'll have a look at the problem as soon as I am back! (Which will be some when next week)

• Hey man, thanks for getting back to me.
    I appreciate the time and effort gone into this plugin, and look forward to any updates on this :)

Thanks again

• @caerostris said:
    Hey Flappers,
    I'm currently on vacation and have a really poor internet connection, but I'll have a look at the problem as soon as I am back! (Which will be some when next week)

Hi, I was wondering if you had any chance to look at this problem with IE10 yet?

Thanks

• Hi there, and as you can tell I haven't been here for quite some time. Your post was right there at the top of my inbox all time but I didn't manage to answer here so far...
    So I am really sorry to have disappointed all those 'awesome's' :/
    Most important: Which backend are you experiencing problems with? If the site is powered by firebase everything works quite differently...

• Hi
    I am using my own MySQL database.
    Unfortunately I'm not really looking to be spending money on a service for a plugin, on top of hosting costs for my website.

Thank you for your time

• Is anyone still having this issue?

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited November 2013

@Flappers: Inside some limits Firebases service is free.

@caerostris: I saw you made some tickets on github, juchuu, is a recent version pushed? Because then i would test and also let me donate a little for the recent changes you made. I PM you.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Ya I was pushing some minor updates to Github yesterday, there might be some more coming today. The updates are not uploaded to vf.org yet.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Juchuu!

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla