Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Making compatible with voting:

So to make this plugin still work with voting I disabled the sorting in the voting plugin. That was done in the class.voting.plugin.php file on line 137 to 153 by commenting out the following:

public function CommentModel_AfterConstruct_Handler($CommentModel) {
` $Sort = self::CommentSort();

switch (strtolower($Sort)) {
     case 'date':
        $CommentModel->OrderBy('c.DateInserted');
        break;
     case 'popular':
     default:
        $CommentModel->OrderBy(array('coalesce(c.Score, 0) desc', 'c.CommentID'));
        break;
  }

}`

But now that I look at the code I'm wondering if there might be a way to use this section:

OrderBy(array('c.ParentCommentID', 'asc', 'coalesce(c.Score, 0) desc', 'c.CommentID'));

in the class.replyto.plugin.php file. Because, on line 160 the replyto plugin has:

$Data = $SQL->Select('CommentID')->Select('ParentCommentID') ->From('Comment') ->Where('DiscussionID', $DiscussionID) ->OrderBy('ParentCommentID', 'asc') ->OrderBy('DateInserted', 'asc') ->Get();

So wouldn't it be possible to just add another OrderBy that says if (votingpluginexists) Orderby: c.Score