Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Community Sig?

I'd like to add a sig, something like this:
"Vanilla is sweet & support is great, to encourage volunteers, please donate."

WDYT?

Not of my shabby poetry but rather the way to create a sig here ...

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Signatures are edited via your profile page.

IIRC, the ability to have a signature is a privilege given to users when they hit a certain level here at vanillaforums.org. Can't remember at what point it was though.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

wgat us WDYT?

You cannot add signature untill you have some definite amount of awesome/insightful reactions to yourself.

For example - I have 3 stars with my name, yop have 1 and some have MVP (Most Valuable Player) title.

You will need to answer few questions to get signature capability.

BTW, I have added your suggested signature.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• OK. It will be a while then since I am too-much-newbie to be any help to most others.

If you, and hopefully others, use something like the suggested sig to get the message out about donating then the need is met. :-)

edited July 2013

@peregrine What did you say ?

@davidcolburn Its not that hard. You will have good reactions within few days like I have. Just be helpful. We here at vanilla forums are like other Canadians - honest and humble; shelling out lots of reactions.

@minion close the thread.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I will happily add this to my signature

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Minion close this thread

• xD it's not working i guess for regular members