Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Stats box CSS

avantime4mikeavantime4mike ✭✭
edited October 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Having just employed this addon my members are complaining that the colours are a bit garish so I would like to tone them down. Can someone point me towards the correct css file to soften the colours. Thanks, Mike.

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Plugins either a) use existing classes where it makes sense or b) bundle a CSS file with them to style to fit the default theme(s).

This plugin has a stylesheet at /plugins/StatsBox/design/statsbox.css that you can use to get the selectors I used. You can prevent the plugin from adding the CSS by checking the 'Disable CSS' option on the settings page.

Play around and adjust it to your needs. :D

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight thanks for that, looks much more balanced now:-
    http://www.avantime-owners.com/forum/