Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What is the name of the theme or who is the author?

Myrror2Myrror2 New
edited October 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I recently discovered Vanilla themes and I am really impressed about the simplicity and clean layouts.

I like this theme (http://vanillaforums.org/discussions) very much and I will appreciate any information anyone could share about this theme - the name and author.

If I could download it somewhere or how it works?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Myrror2

Comments

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited October 2013

@Myrror2

Welcome to the forum.

This theme is a customised theme, specifically for this forum, and is not available to download 'out of the box'.

However, Vanilla is designed to be easily customised, and there are free (and pay) plugins which mirror most of the features available on here, so with a bit of work you could get yours looking close!

Which version of Vanilla are you using? If you aren't sure, go to your Dashboard in Vanilla, and you will see the version number in the bottom right of the page.

• I am not currently using anyone, how can I get someone to help me design/develop? I have a design that I'd like done.

Regards,

Myrror2

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

If you want someone to do it for you, you are going to have to pay them!

The best way to get someone interested is to make a thread on here, with a very clear outline of the sort of thing you want, and an idea of the budget you have available.

If you do that, you will probably get a response from one or more of the very talented designers on here.

If you don't have a budget, take a look through the themes in the Addons section, and see if something comes close to what you would like.

Then be prepared to roll up your sleeves and learn a bit about how you can further customise it.

• Thank you so much @whu606

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

you could also post your wanted ad on http://byteswapper.com

it's a new site dedicated to finding support for stuff like this.