Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Installation Error

rogan1irogan1i New
edited February 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi Guys,

I keep having the same issue over and over again, when I go to install this software I seem to get this error:

Table 'GDN_Permission' already exists|Gdn_Database|Query|create table GDN_Permission ( PermissionID int not null auto_increment, RoleID int not null default 0, JunctionTable varchar(100), JunctionColumn varchar(100), JunctionID int, key FK_Permission_RoleID (RoleID), primary key (PermissionID) ) engine=innodb default character set utf8 collate utf8_unicode_ci;

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

There is already installation tables in your db. Either remove them or create a new db.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Hi Hgtonight,

Thank you for your help, I have deleted the row and restarted the installed and it has worked out.