Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

change menu design bootstrap glyphs

fr3em1ndfr3em1nd ✭✭
edited May 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

hi guys, what's the best way to add glyps to menus example home . would have a home glyp.

Customize Text plugin doesnt seem to work

<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-star"></span> Star

Comments

• could be you don't have this in your footer:

The GLYPHICONS FREE can be used both commercially and for personal use, but you must always add a link to GLYPHICONS.com in a prominent place (e.g. the footer of a website), include the CC-BY license and the reference to GLYPHICONS.com on every page using icons.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• no issues with that :) my problem is the best way to use it, edit the theme manually and get rid of dynamic function? or translation? or customize text

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

If you open up an issue on GitHub, as per the instructions in the README, I'll have an answer ready for you :smile:

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• thanks @Kasper for your help :)