Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bug in the WordPress Plugin

Hi,

i'm using the WP Plugin to integrate Vanilla into one of my wordpress pages without using the comment integration. Unfortunately it still forces to integrate into my comments by replacing links and text in the template.

Is this a known bug? Is there anything i can do against it?

Thanks,
Frank

Comments

• Forgot to say i'm on WP 3.9.1 and 1.1.14 of the plugin.

• My crystal ball says he's using Vanilla 2.1 or vanilla 2.0.18.x it's a bit fuzzy ... my other crystal ball says that we need to find that plugin in the addons section

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited July 2014

My Ball says bet on 2.1 the latest stable version !

It also said Germany will whip Argentina in the finals tomorrow...

• @vrijvlinder said:

It also said Germany will whip Argentina in the finals tomorrow...

gooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

and you have just won a new badge. - you need to design it yourself though.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

RoFlMfAaO !!! My Crystal Ball really works !!

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@helmi It should be possible to embed Vanilla Forums into WP without integrating blog comments.

What settings do you have in the WP Vanilla Forums plugin?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.