Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wysihtml5 2.0.1 where are the buttons?

I mean same as on plugin screenshot. I've got only buttons with names Bold, Italic and e.t.c

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Confirmed. I've been seeing this as well in both Vanilla 2.1 and just now tried again in 2.1.3.

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

Wysihtml5 2.0.x has been designed for use with the upcoming Font Vanillicon icon font (https://github.com/vanilla/vanilla/tree/master/resources/fonts/vanillicon). The icon classes are present in the markup, although hidden by default. An external icon pack is therefore required until Font Vanillicon becomes part of a stable Vanilla release.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options

Not really sure how to get the icon pack to show up. I downloaded it but where do I place them?

• Options

@R08 said:
    Not really sure how to get the icon pack to show up. I downloaded it but where do I place them?

Create the /resources/fonts/vanillicon/ directory, just like in the master branch on github and place them there.

And add

$Sender->AddCssFile('vanillicon.css', 'static');

to the Gdn_Form_beforeBodyBox_handler function in class.wysihtml5.plugin.php to

• Options
    jportolesjportoles New
    edited December 2014

Correction to @Bleistivt‌ post: In 2.1.6 stable, to actually make it work you need both /resources/fonts and /resources/css directories from the master branch. Also, the line to add to class.wysihtml5.plugin.php is this one instead:

Gdn::controller()->addCssFile('resources/css/vanillicon.css');

Finally you may want to edit views/toolbar.tpl to remove the spans since otherwise it will show both the text and the icons after these steps.

• Options
    rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

@Bleistivt said:
    ....function in class.wysihtml5.plugin.php to

Seems like a truncated comment. Anyway, copied the resources folder (with everything in in) and also made the change (not sure exactly where as the comment is unclear). Didn't work. Tried all the changes that @jportoles suggested instead, didn't work either.

I must be doing it in the wrong place, or this doesn't work on 2.1.11 or something else is wrong.
    Please help.

• Options
    edited July 2015

@jportoles suggestion works for me

• Options

@rbrahmson said:
    Please help.

1. Go here: https://github.com/vanilla/vanilla/tree/master/resources/fonts
    2. Download the css in the /css folder
    3. Open class.wysihtml5.plugin.php and find Gdn_Form_beforeBodyBox_handler and add Gdn::controller()->addCssFile('resources/css/vanillicon.css');
    4. Remove {t c="Center"} and all in the same category

This process should take you 2 - 3 minutes.

Will work in 2.1.11

• Options
    rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

Thank you @Zapz, I applied numbers 1,2,and 3 before without success. Number 4 is not clear. I can't find "{t c="Center"}" in the CSS files of the wysihtml5 plugin css files... Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong spot because I don't understand what you mean by "..and all in the same category" (what category? which file?)