Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

KarmaLeaderBoard BOnk

i have enable KarmaLeaderBoard plagin but now my site is home page bone but admin panel is not bonk how to fix this??

Comments

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2015

ishanrd go to the plugin page and post under "ask a question", that is how you inform the author.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2015

in the FAQ (see link in my signature) and the general vanilla documentation - it explains how to deal with bonk errors.

by chance have you looked at either one of those documents.

As much as I would like to help you, my expectation is for you look at the vanilla troubleshooting documentation first before asking questions about my plugins.

vanilla 2.0.18.x is no longer supported. nor do I support any of my plugins for 2.0.18.x

• so if you post in the vanilla 2.0 category - I don't support vanilla 2.0.x

so if your version is not 2.1.7 or higher.

• I can't help you anyway, because if you are using vanilla 2.0.x on your site, it could get broken into and it also puts your forum users at risk (even if you don't care) and could be like using a car without brakes.

A

• It is like choosing between two houses.

• which would you rather have ?

• A house with Blue Paint (because you love the color blue) but has no locks on the doors and can get broken into easily.

• or would you prefer a house with Green Paint that has locks on the doors and is safer.

B

• or would you rather drive a car

• that is Red but has no brakes

or

• or car that is green but has brakes.

plugins and themes are like paint, you might prefer one paint color over another, but if the vanilla core version you are using is insecure, you are making a crucial mistake by not upgrading vanilla and instead you are worrying about cosmetic issues (e.g. paint color aka plugins and themes). PLUS using an insecure version of vanilla puts every one of your forum users at risk.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.