HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Customize your tooltip now possible

vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I am pleased to announce that you can now style your tooltips to match your vanilla theme.

I hope you like as much as I do.

Tagged:

Comments

• AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

Great one!! I also love how you always have screenshots. TYAV :)

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited January 2015

I have been trying to get this to work for at least two years... And finally serendipity came to pass and it clicked in my brain. It is odd how spontaneous learning and understanding happen. Usually at around 2:00 am....

I just got an idea for an extension to this plugin. Basically a way to make text or image links posted by people always have a title so one can decide if they want to go there.

This would have to be enforced at the editor level I think. Something that validates the link for title and if no title you can't post the link.

hover the link below to see example:

Horses

That is a great idea! Also, just wondering if you had noticed anything like this happening:

I'm looking into it, I'll let you know what I come up with.

FYI, I just updated to OnlineNow 3.1, and same issue (although of course the tooltip on top looks nicer now :) ).

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

If you use markdown, it is quite easy to give a link a title [vanillaforums.org](http://vanillaforums.org "Great forum software") =>
    vanillaforums.org

@R_J said:
    If you use markdown, it is quite easy to give a link a title [vanillaforums.org](http://vanillaforums.org "Great forum software") =>
    vanillaforums.org

Yes I know, but what I was wondering is how to force people to put a title in their links
    text links or image links. Maybe just adding some note under the editor showing how and saying it is mandatory .

@AaronWebstey said:
    FYI, I just updated to OnlineNow 3.1, and same issue (although of course the tooltip on top looks nicer now :) ).

Oh ok coz the pic you posted reflects the older version.