HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I'm going to have so much fun with this

Do I see the hitchhiker's guide to galaxy in there?
This will finally bring more life to my kafkaesque test board.

For some reason it always chooses a random language for me. I guess it's supposed to be array_key_exists on line 15 in the textgenerator?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Nice catch!

Will update when I get to a desktop.

This was a lot of fun to write. Thanks again @R_J !

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited January 2015

Looks like an awesome plugin! Will definitely find it useful soon! Good job, @hgtonight! :)

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    edited January 2015

Thanks for creating that nice plugin!

I've sent pull requests for TextGenerator and UserGenerator (sorry I didn't made them at once, but I was using the web interface of GitHub) so that they use the chosen language.

@Bleistivt: I only saw now that you've already provided a better solution for the problem... :o

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited January 2015

I just realized where that bug came from. I originally did not have a keyed array.

Oh well, fixed for now.

Also added some screenies.

EDIT - Also super thankful for the PRs. :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.