HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Love that icon

hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

That is pretty awesome.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

This plugin is great also for people who don't want to get a badge. I remember someone wanted to know how they could refuse a badge here...

Maybe add an option for users to be able to remove their own badges would be handy.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/150188/#Comment_150188

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2015

Maybe add an option for users to be able to remove their own badges would be handy.

that would be the "We don't need no steenkin badges.".

it would also be fun to allow each user to remove one badge from another user and take it for themselves.
    or swap badges, It could be YAGA-RISK plugin where you try to grab everyones badge. Then at the end the person with the all the badges and has all the badges and then loses the game.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited January 2015

@Bleistivt said:

╔═════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong vanilla user ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no badges ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════╝

I am pretty weak as I live for the badges!

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight said:
    I am pretty weak as I live for the badges!

In that case you can have all my badges. I pmmed you.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.