Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

New Discussion Button Disappears on Mobile Browsers

hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Displaying New Discussion Button only on Certain Pages?.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

Comments

• Hi, everyone!

I want to renew this discussion in connection with standard mobile theme.

I noticed the button 'Start new discussion' is viewable in Enternet Explorer and is not in Opera Mini (Windows Phone). I cannot fix this through the phone settings.

There is no this isue in desktop Opera and other browsers.

Any idea?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

As far as I know Opera Mini has a problem with symbol fonts. So this is not something that you'll be able to solve with some settings. You would have to create your own mobile theme and replace that font icon with a .PNG or something like that.

• mirXmirX
    edited April 2015

@R_J said:
    As far as I know Opera Mini has a problem with symbol fonts. So this is not something that you'll be able to solve with some settings. You would have to create your own mobile theme and replace that font icon with a .PNG or something like that.

Thanks @R_J for idea. <3 I will try to play with fonts.