Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Enabling Plugin, disables other plugins

Hi there

I just installed 2.1.9 for testing purposes and imported from my current SMF2 installation. After I confirmed that all users and posts had come across without problems, I decided to go on a plugin hunt :awesome:

I uploaded a bunch of plugins to the site and have a really odd issue. I can enable plugins, but have to click on enable multiple times before it sticks. Then, when I try to enable a different plugin, the previous one disables.

Would anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

It could be you have a JS conflict that is preventing the updated view from being displayed. Try clicking the enable/disable button once, then refreshing your page after the request is finished.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Sometimes something similar happens when you are using php cache. Enable a plugin and when you think it has not been enabled, reload the page. Check again if that plugin is now enabled. If that is the case, you have a caching problem.
    If not - I'm clueless... ;)

• That seems to do it, although I haven't had this issue before on other systems...I don't recall explicitly enabling cache...ah well, now I know :smiley:

Many thanks