HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I Can't use others locales [RESOLVED]

fretka323fretka323 New
edited June 2015 in Localization

Hello. I downloaded Czech locale, I extracted it in /locales folder, enabled it in Addons -> Locales and set it as default, but site is still in English. What I'm doing wrong? I'm using Vanilla 2.1.10.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Oh.. now it works.. I didn't do nothing and suddenly its in Czech. I don't know, what's happened, but now it works!

• Good to know. I tried clean the cache, restart Firefox, etc. but this not occurred me.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@whu606 said:

Sometimes, when enabling locales, you have to press the save twice to get it to take.

Really? I have never used a full locale other than for some testing. This sounds like a bug.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@hgtonight

I only vaguely remember it from trying to help a user with the a locale a while back.

Just tried it with Italian, and it worked as expected.