Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Using jsConnect - Login, Logout, Registration links not redirected.

Vanilla 2.1.10 with jsConnect 1.4.1

The login works fine with a MODX site. But the links in Vanilla for login, logout and register are still set to the Vanilla popups and pages. I have added lines to the config.php file, as suggested in one forum post. The links don't change. I have set the Registration method to "Connect", that seems to have only hidden the login and register buttons in the sidebar "meModule" block. Using the {signinout_link} in the main menu still links to the Vanilla services. I need at least some kind of logout link. I've triple-checked the URLs I put in the jsConnect configuration. After six hours of searching and trying different things I'm out of things to try.

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What configurations did you set?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

For jsConnect?

The URLs are all valid, I've checked them repeatedly. All in the form of

http://domain.com/page.html

Trusted connection - check
    default signin method - check
    hash algorithm - sha1
    test-mode - no

As I said, the login itself works great. I'm just baffled that it's not respecting the plugin's URL overrides for the login, logout and registration links.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What configuration keys have you set in your /conf/config.php file?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.