Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bittersweet 'vs' Silicon THEME

hey people ,

i had several plugins working well on the 'BITTERSWEET" theme - i've just installed the "SILICON" theme (from Themeforest) and most plugins don't work...

Can someone explain why , thonks!

Comments

• Options

Well this is disappointing , the IMAGE UPLOAD plugin doesn't work on the "SILICON" theme - wondering why I paid $18 for it now...

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Before you buy anything, you need to make sure it is compatible. There is no support here for theme forest ... go complain to them and get you money back..

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@newzealandgirls said:
    Can someone explain why , thonks!

There are so many plugins that it is not really possible to test all plugins and all plugin combinations, when you create a theme (or a plugin).

But instead of complaining, you could ask for support, have you thought about that? Maybe @jspautsch is able to provide help.

• Options
    jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭

I'm open to plugin requests to make them compatible. Silicon is a more extensive redesign than Bittersweet, which is a fairly light theme, so it causes more incompatibilities that I have to manually correct. Just let me know which plugins have issues that you'd like to use and I'll add theme support for them.

• Options

imageupload doesn't work on sillicon theme of vanilla forum