Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Pockets Plugin Settings Page Will Not Display

Vanilla Version 2.1.10
Pockets Plugin Version 1.1.13

Uploaded and extracted most recent version of plugin, enabled, clicked settings, get a page not found error. Updated all files, now shows version 1.1.13, same error.

Ran Debug get "Need to re-index theme cache" x 2. No other info. Please advise as to next step.

Comments

• thank you, however, the issue is not a missing page. When clicking the "settings" button in dashboard for this plugin, it should keep me in dashboard and take me to settings.

Have identified the issue for me, and as this was a common question for others in the history below, i want to offer this as an idea to try.

make sure the account you are using has its "Roles and Permissions" set to access Pockets. For instance, my account is an administrator account, which should have access to do anything, yet, when i looked back at permissions, Pockets had been added as an option, with nothing selected.

By granting permissions there, the Pockets plugin appears on the left hand column as it should, and the setting button no longer returns the page error noted.

Hope this helps.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Ok , then please explain why you said it was a page not found error? That is a 404 error. Next time make sure what the error actually is before calling it a not found error. Otherwise people will get the wrong info by saying it is a 404 when it is a 500 error due to permissions not being set. Permissions for plugins have to be set.

• I said that because vanilla displayed a Page Not Found Message. Not a 404 or 500. If it had been that, I would have said that. For what it's worth, that's how it's been described in at least 4 other similar posts.

The issue is that even though pockets was installed, upon upgrading it to 13 the rights were cleare and had to be re input.

Thank you again though.