Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Profile pic image path incorrect once logged in via SSO.

Hi

Just installed Vanilla latest version onto my staging site. The site is built with craft cms and I have successfully implemented SSO to login to the forum. I am using the existing user details to populate the Vanilla profile along with their profile pic.

I have Vanilla installed in a separate folder called vanilla on the root of the site. If I am not logged into Vanilla but logged into craft when I go to the Vanilla index page I see the option to Login with my craft user account. This displays the username and the profile pic and the image path is correctly pointing to the image location. However if I then login to the forum the image path breaks and adds in the site domain the folder and an uploads folder to the path. So as an example:

../folder1/folder2/user/100/image.jpg

becomes

http://domain.com/vanilla/uploads/folder1/folder2/user/100/image.jpg

This happens regardless of whether I make it a relative path, to root or a full url.

Can anyone suggest how to get around this or a fix?

Cheers

Comments

• Options

Ignore my previous post. It turns out it was a cache issue. Full url added and now works fine.