Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

After facebook share

After share a discussion using vanilla facebook share not closing the window. And if i cancel the share .. same

Comments

• bumb

• facebook pluging

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Sorry , can't help you. There are many facebook plugins... If you don't give enough information, it is useless to ask a question...

• $PluginInfo['Facebook'] = array( 'Name' => 'Facebook Social Connect', 'Description' => 'Users may sign into your site using their Facebook account.', 'Version' => '1.0.9', 'RequiredApplications' => array('Vanilla' => '2.0.14a'), 'RequiredTheme' => FALSE, 'RequiredPlugins' => FALSE, 'MobileFriendly' => TRUE, 'SettingsUrl' => '/dashboard/social/facebook', 'SettingsPermission' => 'Garden.Settings.Manage', 'HasLocale' => TRUE, 'RegisterPermissions' => FALSE, 'Author' => "Todd Burry", 'AuthorEmail' => 'todd@vanillaforums.com', 'AuthorUrl' => 'http://www.vanillaforums.org/profile/todd', 'Hidden' => TRUE, 'SocialConnect' => TRUE, 'RequiresRegistration' => TRUE

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

This plugin simply allows people to log into your forum using a facebook account.

What sharing plugin are you using to share ?

• but i means reaction of this plugin

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2015

maybe you should post a screenshot, might help someone help you, as well as answering vrijvlinder's question.

maybe post a list of all the plugins you have enabled in config.php.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• ProsperProsper ✭✭

@DmcBoos means the tiny Facebook reaction button below every discussion and comment. This button gets enabled from Dashboard - Social - Facebook Share Connect.

The problem is that after sharing or cancellation of Facebook share page, user gets redirected to start a discussion page. I guess this is not the way it suppose to work. User should be redirected back to the discussion topic just like Twitter Share Connect.

Please any solution to this? @vrijvlinder @peregrine