Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Mobile Theme: $this->addModule('ProfileFilter') on top?

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
edited August 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi all,

Can someone give me a hint how i can add the ProfileFilter Module only in the Mobile Version of the Theme always on top of the profile filters pages?

Right now i have the ProfilePhoto, AboutMe, also personal YagaReactions before the ProfileFilterMenu.

I tried a little copy and pasting in the profile controller and the mobilethemehooks with this line >
$this->addModule('ProfileFilterModule');

But i was not very lucky. :/

Thanx for your hint.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited August 2015

And as often... when i'm articulating my words... i find a solution. Here it is.

Go to your mobile theme folder and create a folder "profile" with an index.php file inside the views folder.

Paste this code there and the ProfileFilter buttons will be on top:

<?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit(); ?> <div class="Profile"> <?php echo Gdn_Theme::Module('ProfileFilterModule'); include($this->fetchViewLocation('user')); // include($this->fetchViewLocation('tabs')); include($this->fetchViewLocation($this->_TabView, $this->_TabController, $this->_TabApplication)); ?> </div>

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@phreak said:
    And as often... when i'm articulating my words... i find a solution. Here it is.

You don't know your problem until you can explain it to someone else.

Glad you got it sorted :chuffed:

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.