Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I killed my Advanced Editor, not shown anymore.

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Hi all,

I'm redesigning a forum based on 2.2 Github releases and had the Advanced Editor working already. But for some reason i killed it, it's not getting shown anymore. The plugin is turned activated in the backend.

I guess it was because i deleted another CLE or WYSIWYG editor form the plugins and that they are working together. But i can't find a way to re-establish the editor.

Anyone has an idea what could i've done wrong, thanx.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
Tagged:

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Advanced Editor has a conflict with "Inform New Comments". I already asked @R_J if he can help.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2015

phreak said: I killed my Advanced Editor

Vorgo Vorgo says: Kaboom

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/232100/#Comment_232100

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

There's a new version online now working with Vanilla 2.2

Thanks for finding that error!

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@R_J: Super nice from you to pick this one up. :):+1: