Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Count not show in messages

Hi!

The count appear in profile page, but not appear in messages. Any solution?

Thanks and sorry my bad english!

Comments

• which Theme are you using?

• jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015

Did you modify something?
    You are using 2.2 version and the plugin should also work fine on this version. But when i look into your source code, i can see this:

<div class="Item-Header DiscussionHeader>
      <div class="AuthorWrap">
    <span class="AuthorName">

The original should be <span class="Author"> instead of AuthorName
    And in the Author, there should be a class AuthorInfo in which is the class MItemPostCount

The fire-event of this plugin is DiscussionController_AuthorInfo_Handler

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I am guessing the oneClick theme you are using has overridden the discussion controller helper functions view and is not firing the AuthorInfo event.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Any solution?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@wikitetas said:
    Any solution?

Hard to offer a solution based on speculation.

You use the oneClick theme, yes?

I would inspect the theme folder for a file called 'helper_functions.php'. It should be in /themes/oneClick/views/discussion. If you can find it, you need to compare it to the default view in /applications/vanilla/views/discussion/helper_functions.php and add fireEvent code for AuthorInfo.

If this sounds too heady, contact the theme author and ask him to look into it.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.