Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is Vanilla 2.1 at the end of its support life?

hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Are there any plans on maintaining support for 2.1 any longer?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

Comments

• is this a rhetorical question? if not.

please see the announcement

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/31121/vanilla-is-proud-to-present-version-2-2

Support for 2.1 ends immediately. Please upgrade to 2.2 as soon as possible.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I missed that last line of the first post.

Thanks @peregrine :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2015

exactly.
    my suggested opinions on this.

• 1 regarding announcment of Support for 2.1 ends immediately.

it is very easy to miss. unless it is a separate announcement or a message or it is in bold at the Top of the announcement.

• 2 regarding title of the discussion vanilla-is-proud-to-present-version-2-2

theoretically could be clearer and more noticeable if it were tacked as an announcement,

and the title of the announcement if it were consistent with other releases would be
    renamed to

Vanilla 2.2 stable released

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2015

Is the best answer broken >:) or are you waiting for a better answer?

rhetorical question.