Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Something has gone wrong - Error when attemping to edit categories

With any way I attempt to edit the category, permissions, title, etc., I'm slapped with this error upon attempting to save.

Comments

• edited November 2015

Here's a bit more info.

The error occurred on or near: wamp\www\vanilla\library\database\class.database.php

418: $this->closeConnection();

419: continue;

420: }

421:

422: trigger_error($message, E_USER_ERROR);

423: }

424:

425: }

426:

Backtrace:

\wamp\www\vanilla\library\database\class.database.phpPHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\library\database\class.database.php:422] PHP::trigger_error();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\library\database\class.sqldriver.php:1663] Gdn_Database->query();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\library\database\class.sqldriver.php:1618] Gdn_SQLDriver->query();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\library\core\class.model.php:313] Gdn_SQLDriver->put();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\applications\vanilla\models\class.categorymodel.php:1706] Gdn_Model->update();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\library\core\class.form.php:2224] CategoryModel->save();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\applications\vanilla\controllers\class.settingscontroller.php:526] Gdn_Form->save();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\applications\vanilla\controllers\class.settingscontroller.php:526] SettingsController->editCategory();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\library\core\class.dispatcher.php:329] PHP::call_user_func_array();

[\wamp\www\vanilla\index.php:44] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch();

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
  • @vrijvlinder said:
    What php version are you using?

I appear to be having the same issue on PHP 5.6 with IIS 8.5.

Full report: http://pastebin.com/jvFbKpSf