Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Hiding the "Register" button when SSO login only enabled

Hi

I was wondering how we can hide the "Register" button when "sso only login" is enabled in the control panel.

Enabling SSO only login does not remove the "register" button from the main page. It still remains and takes the user to a 404 page.

Thank you.

Comments

• I will second this, I have the same behavior. The Register button still appears, but results in a 404 instead of taking you to the sso login.

• RiverRiver MVP
    edited October 2016

@watanfx said: I was wondering how we can hide the "Register" button

@volarium said: I will second this,

so you have this in your config.php

$Configuration['Garden']['Registration']['Method'] = 'Connect';

if the registration button appears and you want it to be hidden - why not hide it with css?

not sure where or what you are talking about but this might work.

a.ApplyButton {
        display:none !important;
    }

unless you want to get rid of entire guest box.

you need to show a screenshot to show where and what you are talking about. and mention what theme you are using.

or are you talking about removing the entire GuestBox or something with the MeBox.

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.