Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Advanced Editor?

JasonBarnabeJasonBarnabe Cynical Salamander ✭✭

"Add Advanced Editor (HTML5 full drag-and-drop WYSIWYG)."

So I don't know if this was unintentionally over-hyped, but how is the editor drag-and-drop or WYSIWYG? I enabled the Advanced Editor plugin, and I get an editor the same as I get on this forum. What am I to drag and drop? Why don't I see what I get?

Comments

• Options

How do you know if somethig is over-hyped if you don't know how that feature works? O.o

Just drop anything inside the editor and see what happens. It could be Images from another tabs, links, files from your machine, formatted text copied from other site, etc. The advance editor allows you to see the formatted text, not the tags and attach files to your comments.

• Options

Well, I can see that it does more in 2.2 (text, links, files) than it does on here (not running 2.2 or the plugin?) or on master (regression?).

However, I haven't seen WYSIWYG on any version.

• Options

It has got a settings page. You can choose Wysiwyg there.

• Options

Alright, I got it now. I had a plugin that interfered with it in 2.2, and it doesn't seem to work at all on master ATM.