Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Please could you update Gallery addon?

Please could you update Gallery addon for Vanilla version 2.2?
Can it work seamlessly on mobile device?
@vrijvlinder - Thank you for all your great addons.

Comments

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@Prosper: i Dunno, it may work faster if you could help a bit with a donation. It means that the developer is activly giving you and others his/her time. Returning 3 pizzas and a beer in bucks might help. ;)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

No, I don't need donations. If I have the time and I can do something I am happy to do it. Galleries is not my best work and it needs to be re written from scratch. I don't have time to invest in it at the moment.

• Options
    subdreamersubdreamer San Jose, CA

Respect to you, sir/ma'am. It looks like a pretty cool plugin. Keep up the great work!

@vrijvlinder said:
    No, I don't need donations. If I have the time and I can do something I am happy to do it. Galleries is not my best work and it needs to be re written from scratch. I don't have time to invest in it at the moment.